DigitalWeb.Codes (referred to as DWC hereinafter) is a brand of PayGeek Soft Solutions Private Limited. DWC believes in helping and cooperating with its customers as far as possible. We follow a liberal cancellation policy as mentioned below and the customer(s) agrees to follow these points to place proper cancellation request:
- All the cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping those products.
- Please note that orders cannot be cancelled on the day/date of delivery.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products/services that the DWC marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Christmas, Easters, New Year, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good. The matter should be reported within 5 days from the delivery date.
- In case you feel that the product/services received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of the DWC customer service team within 24 hours of receiving the product/services. The Customer Service Team, after looking into your complaint, will take an appropriate decision.
- All amounts owed by the client to DWC for services rendered/products sold prior to the verified cancellation date must be paid in full. There will be no prorating for partial months throughout the Agreement. Due to account security and privacy concerns, all billing related questions and cancellation requests MUST be made in writing or via email.
- If a service is discontinued mid – way into the contract period by the Client for any reason whatsoever (apart from any mistake on DWC’s part or any quality – related issues with the services provided by DWC till that date), the Client cannot claim any refund from DWC for the work already completed and DWC is not obligated to entertain any such request, if raised by the Client.
- Cancellation requests will only be processed if made by the initial authorizing party and if received in writing. There will be no refund of money for any cancellation request made after 7 days from the date of order. For security and training purposes, all calls – inbound and outbound – through DWC corporate offices are digitally recorded and the recordings form a part of the verbal contract between DWC and the Client.
Any cancellation done after the cooling-off period by the client, for any reason whatsoever, will lead to a full payment of the agreed price and immediate termination of the contract, until otherwise mutually agreed between DWC and the Client.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
When a Client buys DWC services/products, the purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If the Client is, for any reason, not entirely happy with our products/services, DWC may issue a full refund after in-depth analysis and a thorough investigation on mutual cooperation with the customer. DWC develops and sells software that customers use and DWC has thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, and the support system is second to none. That is why DWC can afford to back its services/products with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact DWC customer support team with your contact details within ninety (90) days of availing services or purchasing products. Please include your order/invoice number (sent to you via email after placing an order) and optionally please tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of services delivered. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as installation service and provided knowledge base hosting services. Refunds are processed within a period of 21 days.